Friday, May 4, 2012

Some updates

Hey all,

Animecon is very close now. Two weeks left and I'm realy looking forward to it somehow XD
Walking around in new costumes, maybe having some photoshoots with Melissa if we have some spare time, seeing my friends again and also friends from other countries <3
Also probably looking forward cause I just need a weekend off with lots of fun XD

I'm also planning on giving a Bodycombat grouplesson!!
Yup that's right...fitness on a convention XD
Yet my only problem is that I trained a little too hard with some intense workouts (not the Bodycombat workouts) and that I injured both my knees >__<
For as far as I know it's not extremely injured but just more like 'OMFG...WTH YOU JUST DID WITH US U B*TCH!!!'
So I REALLLLLLY hope both my knees are at fully 100% strenght and that my fitlevel is at least at his 80% cause this truly sucks alot :((((

Anyways here are my updates:


Sheryl Nome wig:

Sheryl Nome's microphone


Wig for my Lily Vocaloid cosplay
Note: I'm wearing blue-ish contacts here

Also update on how her socks/boots look like


Close up of my eyes and make-up
Note: see the difference with the lens on top left.
At the right side it's my Sheryl Nome make-up (wich I have to alter a little bit)
At the bottom is my Lily make-up


 Also a picture of my old Sheryl Nome wig that I altered with pink wefts and recurled.






Still have to repair my other Sheryl Nome costume. I don't know if I will be able to wear it or get a photoshoot in it but hey...it's so extremely light weighted. It's more like a summer dress XD
 
Well gotta go.
-xx-
Megumii


No comments:

Post a Comment