Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mixed post

Hey all,

Today I will be posting a mixed post. It's about fashion, valentine and cosplay.

Last saturday I had an appointment about something I won't be telling you guys yet (sorrryyyyy).
My fiancee went together with me that day and since my mom was planning to eat soup + bread, my fiancee suggested we should eat at the Sumo (Japanese restaurant).
After some nice sushi and stuff we went back home for a birthday party. But on our way back I couldn't resist a little photoshoot ;)
 Waiting for my sushi


 My outfit: leather jacket, jeans, overkneeboots, jaguar print bag and shawl






VALENTINE'S DAY:
We allready decided that we wanted to dine at an Argentinian restaurant. But my fiancee suprised me with a beautifull red rose when he picked me up at my work ^_________^
I really enjoyed the peppersteak and had such a great evening.

I know that you should love you lover everyday and that Valentine's day is just something commercial. But somehow it should also be a reminder that everyday SHOULD BE a special day.

Never leave home without a kiss or a hug. It can be your last one.
I think this is something we should keep in mind while ranting about how commercial Valentine's day is.
If that special day isn't needed and is such a moneyspening thing, then don't cry when you haven't kissed your love goodbye.

Here a few pics of my love and I




MERCHANDISE PLUSHIES:
I also have been working hard last weekend and today.
Managed to finish one project again!!! Still 5 to go....

Anyway this project was about making plushies as merchandise for a upcoming computergame.
My dear friend is making a dress-up game for her ending project at school.
She asked me if I could make some plushies as merchandise ^___^
Visit  her weblog for more info.
 Oh nooeesss...Prowly's taking over my sewingplace





SPD:
Been working on my other project for two customers as well.
These customers are friends of my fiancee who will be giving shows in the hardcore scene.
My fiancee is also part of their group as the DJ and I will be making the outfits for this awesome group.
I feel very honored and I hope I will be able to act up to their wishes.

Had to use my mom's sewingmachine. Really that thing is over 30 years old but it's a true machine when it comes to seiwng big leather projects.
Omg.....3 machines on 1 table XDDD
Anyway the machine in the middle is the old one from the brand Singer. At the left is my first sewingmachine a Brother LS-2920 and at the very right is my serger a Toyota.

Today I have been cutting out the leather jacket and also sewed it together. Still have to buy, cut and sew the lining and stuff.

And also bee busy with cutting out a bolero jacket out of red stretch satin


Well that was it for today I guess.
Made such a long post about everyting and anything haha.
But I will go to bed now since I'm very tired =__=
Tomorrow I have to work again so...

-xx-
Kimberley (Megumii)

1 comment: